Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mrs. Tyler Seaborn

Me and Tyler are married :) Oh, I just love him.
I can't wait for our pictures to come. Meghan has a little sneak peak of our wedding on her website. Go check them out, they're fabulous. http://www.meghanmaxwell.com/

We're in Hawaii right now, and it's a DISASTER SO FAR. Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating just a little bit. How can Hawaii be a disaster. We're in Kauai right now, and it's beautiful. I have never seen anything like this. Only it's raining, pouring actually. But it's supposed to stop on Thursday and it's just all sun after that.

It's beautiful

So about the disaster part, obviously me and Tyler are just two young stupid Canadians. We got to Hawaii just fine. We didn't miss a flight and we always pretty much knew exactly what we were doing in the airport, it's just once we got to Kauai at midnight Canada time that things started to get a little hectic.

We went to go get our car that we reserved on the internet. We were excited because we got it for real cheap. We get there, and it wasn't so cheap. I guess everything adds up. Everything costs money! And to make everything worse, our credit card wouldn't work. I knew it wasn't going to work because we had used it on the weekend, and the whole entire way to Hawaii I was trying to pay if off on my online banking, but it wouldn't work. It's never done that before. I've never had ANY problems. It's because we used it on Sunday the day before we left. That's what we get. I think me and Tyler both learned our lesson.

Anyways, so the girl that was helping us, who was the nicest girl ever, was like "it's okay we take debit," so that was a relief. I hand her our debit card, and obviously that doesn't work. Why would it right? Luckily, they have a ATM right there, so we told her I'd just go take cash out. Yeah, that didn't happen. Turns out you can only take $400 out every 24 hours. That wasn't enough money.

So then I phone my mom and tell her what happened and she gives me her credit card number over the phone. I'm thinking that this will work just fine, but we were having the worst luck ever, and they wouldn't take it without the actual card.

So we end up just paying for half of it. We were there for about two hours I bet, so we didn't get to our place until 2 o'clock Canada time. We were exhausted.

We have to go back tomorrow to pay for the rest, but our credit card is still not working. We don't know what to do!!
So, wish us luck and pray that everything will work out for us tomorrow. We're a little worried and stressed.

Besides this little episode, married life has been fantastic. I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with my Ty Baby.
Look how cute him and Travis are :)
I'm the luckiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment