Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hideaways Beach

So I know you guys are all dying to know what happened with the car. Everything got worked out! Phew! We took the expensive car back and got another car for SUPER cheap. Happy Days! It has a dent in it and makes funny noises and the AC doesn't work if we're not moving, but it was cheap! What more could you ask for?

We went to our first beach yesterday! Which is sad considering we were here for a whole day before that. The beach is called Hideaways Beach. We had to walk a mile to get there because there was no parking spots, and trust me, a mile in this humid weather almost killed me. I'm such a baby. We get to this little path we have to follow and we come across this sketchy stairway that is honestly pretty much straight up and down. I didn't take a picture of it, but here's one I stole from google.


It's even steeper than that it some parts, and half way down some of the railings just turn into pieces of rope. It was well worth the hike though! The beach was magical and hardly no one was there.



We tried going grocery shopping last night after the beach. Can someone PLEASE tell me how the heck you're supposed to shop for two people? I've never been good at grocery shopping, but we're really in a pickle because we have no money, and groceries cost so dang much! So, my four blog followers.... literally I have four.... who just all happen to be newly weds sort of, please enlighten me!

2 comments:

  1. oh my...haha don't ask me. I'm still trying to figure that one out and we have been married for over a year! (barely, but that sounded cool to say haha) Basically me and Tyson don't like the same foods. And we never have money for food so we end up living on ramen for the last two weeks of the month haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I hate growing up. Me and Tyler bought Ichiban because it was cheap. I don't even like Ichiban!

    ReplyDelete