Sunday, August 22, 2010

In a Land Called Hanalei


When I was little my dad would always sing 'Puff the Magic Dragon' to me. Every night it was either that or 'I Was Born on a Wanderin' Star', so when I got to Kauai and I opened a magazine that read In a Land Called Hanalei, I got all excited thinking this was Puff the Magic Dragon's home. I googled it though, and it's not. Puff lives in Honah Lee or something like that, BUT it's still cool, I think.

Hanalei is this little town, and the only way you can get to it is by crossing a bunch of one-way bridges. Once you get there, I think it's the prettiest part of the island. It's here where the most gorgeous beaches are -- Tunnels Beach, the beach from South Pacific. Everything is just so pretty. We've been to Hanalei three times since we've been here.

We went there again yesterday, but first we decided to go check out Queen's Bath. This is what we saw when we got there.


I definitely didn't want to be number 30, and neither did Tyler, so we took some pictures, and headed to Hanalei!

No comments:

Post a Comment