Friday, August 20, 2010

Lobster Faces

Me and a bunch of friends went down to Hawaii once about a year after we graduated. We almost missed a couple of our flights, we lost our luggage, and we swam with the sharks. I think it's safe to say we had the time of our lives -- well I most certainly did!

One day me and Angela, I think, were walking back from the beach. We walked past a bunch of kids going on a school field trip or something, and every single kid in that line called me and Angela lobster faces. We might have been a LITTLE bit burnt!

Today, me and Tyler are lobster faces. We fried yesterday. It hurts me to even sit because my legs are so burnt. I love getting burnt. That means it will turn into a tan... right?

We went to Tunnels Beach yesterday. I HIGHLY recommend it to anybody who's in Kauai. I've come to realize this whole island is beautiful, but this beach was amazing. The beach was huge and the water was blue, blue, blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment