Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tyler

So this only took me 483 days to get this blog thing figured out, but I finally have one! I'm the number one blog creeper. I'm not even kidding, so I figured I should maybe get one. Also, I think if I wasn't so in love right now and engaged, I'd probably be disgusted by my blog. Usually this would be WAY too lovey-dovey for me, but I guess this is what happens when you're in love. Who would have thought.
I was thinking the other day, and I realized none of my friends even know Tyler. Some of you have met him, but he was probably all shy and awkward, just like me. He's really not shy and awkward at all. I know you're all dying to get to know him before I get married to him, so here's a list of things he loves to do! Tyler's going to kill me, but enjoy!
He loves to DANCE


His favorite restaurant is OSHOS


He's an excellent SKATER


He makes very good BIRD NOISES


He likes listening to SYSTEM OF A DOWN


and he LOVES ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment