Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh, The Places You'll Go

This week I had to work in Medicine Hat. Three days in a row. That right there should make you feel blessed and appreciative of the fact that you do not have to do that. The lawyers were all super nice and the witnesses were cute old men and I loved them, so I guess it really wasn't that bad. I really don't even mind working in Medicine Hat, but what I do mind is having to stay over night there in a hotel...by myself! I have never in my life done anything by myself. I took all my lifeguarding courses with friends, I went to college with friends, I moved to Edmonton with friends. I always ALWAYS make someone go with me. I don't like experiencing things by myself. I guess there's a first for everything. I didn't know what to do once I got to the hotel. I had hours to waste before I could go to sleep, so basically I sat on the bed and worked on my transcripts. When I finally did go to bed, guess what I found in the sheets! Long black hair. Oh, gross. I'm too shy to go do anything about it, so I just went and slept on the other side of the bed, and I slept like a baby until I had to wake up at 6 in the morning. Way too early for me. Best part of the hotel? The bedspread by far. Check it out. Lovely eh? If you can see it good enough, don't forget to look at the flamingo. Best part.
Also, me and Tyler played with chalk the other day. Everyone laughed at us when they'd walk by.

No comments:

Post a Comment