Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day



This is my dad, and I LOVE my dad.
I love lots of things about my dad, way too much to list, but here are my top 5 things I love about my dad.
1. He still gives me hugs. I may be 21, but as long as I'm living, I will always need my dad's hugs.
2. He can talk to ANYONE. Seriously. We mock him a lot about this because he'll talk to anyone wherever we are, but really, I'm completely jealous.
3. He makes the GREATEST popcorn. If you have not had it yet, you are missing out.
4. He takes me out to lunch whenever we're both in Lethbridge. Lunch dates are my favorite.
5. My dad is the greatest dad in the world. No doubt about it.
6. Does number 5 even count? Well, here's 6 just in case. He loves his family. He would do anything for us! We're really so lucky to have him as a dad. I don't know what we'd do without him.

1 comment:

  1. i do love your dad's popcorn. haha i seriously have been craving it for years.

    ReplyDelete