Sunday, October 03, 2010

Scrumptious Sunday: Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice

Being a newly wed and having never cooked anything in my life really, I love coming across good recipes to use. Who doesn't love a good recipe, right? I've decided every Sunday to put a recipe on my blog that's easy enough for me to make and completely scrumptious. Please enjoy my Scrumptious Sunday

Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
I found this recipe on the internet once when I was craving Caramel Apple Spice SO bad. They key ingredient here is the cinnamon dolce syrup. Lucky for us, Starbucks will sell you a bottle for only $6'ish if they have a lot of it in stock.



Ingredients
100% Apple Juice
Caramel Ice Cream Topping
Whipped Cream
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup

All you do is heat up a mug of apple juice in the microwave. Add 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons of Cinnamon Dolce syrup and a squeeze of caramel ice cream topping and stir. Top with whipped cream and caramel and wah-lah! your very own Caramel Applce Spice

No comments:

Post a Comment