Monday, October 25, 2010

awkward....

I'm hopeless at keeping up on anything. Okay, what was I thinking having a Scrumptious Sunday? Really, have I stuck to any routine in my whole entire life? No. Was I super busy these past two weeks that I didn't have time to do it? No.

On a side note, I'm the most AWKWARD person alive. It's true. My poor visiting teachers. They're the nicest girls alive. They came here this month for the first time because our ward just got switched around, and I'm pretty sure they'll never come again. Actually, they will come again because they're too nice not to, but they're going to dread it. My awkwardness emits off me and absorbs into anyone who's in the same room as me. It was a nightmare for them, I'm sure. Just so awkward.

2 comments:

  1. its ok you can always make up for it next week and it better be even MORE scrumptious than your last one! ha ha oh and i meant to ask you on sunday...are you in our ward now?? if so....awesome. also i loved your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I was in your ward! We're in 10th ward, and we don't know anyone, so we go to your ward. A lot!

    ReplyDelete