Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stinkerella & Stinkzilla

I've always really wanted a baby, and when I picture my babies, they're cute and adorable and everything a baby should be. But let's say one day I got curious about what they would look like, and I did not like what I found. Not one little bit.

Meet Stinkerella and Stinkzilla.




Oh, my lanta.

In our defence, the last one, Stinkzilla, was made with pictures where me and Tyler were in high school....so good thing we didn't have a baby then. Maybe they get cuter as we age? Let's hope so. And if that's the case, I think we need to wait a couple more years.

2 comments:

  1. Pahahah, these are great! I'm sure your babies will look much better than that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt I just came across you blog! Love it!
    These pictures are so funny i was dying when i saw them! You and tyler will reproduce babies WAY cuter then that... no offense but those things up there are mutants!

    ReplyDelete